Tuesday, July 7, 2009

They're cute when they're cute!



Yesterday while walking out of a store, Sydney said to Savannah, "I'm just going to have one of those *goodies*. You can have the rest." To which Savannah replied, "You're the best, Sydney!" To which Sydney replied, "No, you're the best. That's why you get the rest!" It was A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!

Just when I thought it couldn't get cuter, we started to play "I Spy" on the way home. You know, "I spy, with my little eye, something that is [insert color]."

Here's how Savannah said it EVERY TIME: "I spy, with My Little Pony, something that is [insert color]." Holey smokes was it cute!


And now, to put you way over the top - a couple pictures from our trip to California for my brother's wedding.

1 comment:

Katie said...

What dear girls! We are SO looking forward to having some time with them (and of course, you!) this week.
:)